Saturday, January 5, 2013

Charlie is 2!

The time has flown by.  Charlie is 2 years old tomorrow!  He is walking, talking and getting into trouble.  He is a very busy boy.  I am proud to say that he is normal in every possible way  (above normal if you ask me).  He was discharged from special education (Birth to Three program) about 6 months ago.  Our therapist said that it is very rare that they discharge anyone, but Charlie was doing everything a kid his age should be doing and beyond so they didn't feel that he needed their services any longer.  So exciting and impressive!

To those of you reading this, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I had 4 people over the past year contact me to tell me how helpful my blog is and I hope it is as helpful for you.  I would love any cooling blanket resources and stories you may have too.

3 comments:

  1. much love from Ella's mummy

    https://www.facebook.com/Ellas.Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Same to you! Thank you for sharing your Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi melissa my daughter Kaylyn was the first baby to partake in the cooling blankey study back in 2006 i would love to talk to you about your sons story if you're interested -Ashley ashleyrose716@yahoo.com

      Delete